Trish put me on to this. Makes me feel rather dull actually.
1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
Sold a house.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No and yes.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, everyone in fact.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes, of sorts, Uncle Roger.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
A slightly less edgy demeanour.
7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
None, but after 2008 that's a good thing.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Launching my own online store and appearing in Real Living.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Being a bit too uptight.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Other than my Munchhausen's illnesses, no.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Other than a tonne of fabric and, gasp, barbies, nothing.
12. Where did most of your money go?
13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Harri's all clear MRI in August. Going to Mission Beach. Seeing the Wiggles with Kate and kids.
14. What song will always remind you of 2009?
I Gotta Feeling.
15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
b) thinner or fatter?
Fatter (thanks for asking)
c) richer or poorer?
16. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Magazine reading with a cup of tea, playing with Harriet.
17. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Ironing and sewing zips.
18. How did you spend Christmas?
With family in Melbourne.
19. Did you fall in love in 2009?
No, but stayed in love.
20. What was your favorite TV program?
CSI Miami, Judge John Deed.
21. What was the best book you read?
Marie Claire Les Idees. I know, but I read a lot at work so don't bother with it to much at home.
22. What was your favorite film of this year?
23. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 38. Had dinner out and spilt red wine on Harriet. She wasn't happy.
24. What kept you sane?
Sewing. And eating chocolate (see 15(b)).
25. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Somewhere between George Clooney, Barack and Martin Shaw.
26. Who did you miss?
Kate and Pip. Needed them closer this year.
27. Who was the best new person you met?
Can I have two? Paul and Glenda at Mission Beach.